The Caline CP-05 Power Supply has without a doubt been one of the most popular choices for guitarists/musicians worldwide that are looking to sort out their pedal power needs without completely busting the bank. The CP-05 can be found saving the day on thousands of pedal boards around the world, providing clean power for up to ten pedals, doing what it does best so that you can get that perfect guitar tone.
Boasting seven 9V outlets each with 100 mA of current, the CP-05 is ready to tame even the most ambitious pedal board. One additional outlet supplies 9V at 500 mA, for a higher current pedal. You also get one each of 12V and 18V outlets, each with 100 mA, for those ultra-power-hungry pedals, multi-effects units, mixers, keyboards, MIDI controllers, or whatever the music and the moment calls for.All in all, you get ten (10) power cords and two polarity-reversing adapters for the odd pedal that runs on center-positive polarity, rather than the more prevalent center-negative required by most stomp boxes. Each outlet is also outfitted with a bright blue LED to show you what's up, or to light the way for your tapping toes. These LEDs can be disabled with the simple flick of a switch on the front of the unit. Save time, save money, and perhaps most important, save your very sanity with the CP-05 pedal board power supply.
- 10 outputs
- Power for 9V, 12V or 18V guitar effects pedal.
- Bright blue LED for pedal board lighting & short circuit indicate.
- Short circuit/over current protected, short circuit in one channel won't affect other channels' function.
- When instantaneous over current occurs in this channel, the corresponding LED light would be flashing and the currents will go to its limit.
- 7 x 9V 100mA
- 1 x 9V 500mA
- 1 x 12V 100mA
- 1 x 18V 100mA
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Color: Black
- Power: AC 110V-240V
- Input: DC 18V
- Product Size: 15x5x3cm / 5.9x2x1.2in
- Net Weight: 388g
- Package size: 16.6x15.5x 6cm / 6.5x6.1x2.4in
- Package weight: 565g
- 1 x Caline CP-05 Power supply
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 10 x Power Cables
- 2 x Connecting Cables
- 1 x English User Manual
The power supply is pretty solid, and meets my needs as a home musician. I don't know how it would hold up for a travelling muso, though, but the construction is sturdy and seems like it can take a punch (don't punch your power supply).