Compressor pedals sometimes get overlooked, but the balanced sound, beefier tone, and insane sustain they provide make them an essential part of any good pedalboard. Compressors are the hidden gems of effects, a useful tool to clarify single note attack and even out chord stomps.
The Caline CP-47 Pressure Tank Compressor pedal does all of that at a very budget-friendly price. The Pressure Tank is a natural sounding compressor, that will do it all from chickin' pickin' squish to power chord and solo boosting and leveling.
Perfect for a subtle compression which manages to make everything in your chain sound much better. For those of you who find other compressors perhaps a little bit too harsh, the Pressure Tank has the standard Level and Comp controls expected on most compressors, but also the EQ knob. This EQ does a little more than you expect and allows you to fine tune your top end.
It’s easy to use, giving you full control over your guitar signal with only three dedicated knobs: Level, EQ, and Comp. The Caline CP-47 Pressure Tank Compressor also comes with a true bypass feature.
- Effects Modes: 2 (Hard/Soft)
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M )
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- True Bypass design, with aluminum alloy casing
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC Center Negative
- Current consumption: 26 mA
- Product Dimensions：11.2x6.4x3.4cm
- Weight: 0.23kg
POWER SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED