The AP-302 is a high gain distortion pedal capable of getting that Full Stack tone. In conjunction with the main knobs you can use the 3 way selector for Natural, Tight and Classic options. It's true bypass and takes a 9V power supply (not included).
- All-sided high-gain distortion with excellent dynamic response and definition
- 3 Working Modes - Natural/Tight/Classic
- Full metal shell
- True bypass Specifications:
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack Impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 3 mA
- 1. Level Knob：Control the sound volume with effect.
- 2. Output Jack: 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
- 3. There are three functions: Natural, Tight and Classic
- 4. Tone Knob：Control the tone of the sound.
- 5. Power Supply：9V DC (Negative in the center).
- 6. GAIN Knob：Adjust the intensity of distortion.
- 7. Input Jack: 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
- 8. True Bypass：True bypass for zero tone coloration.
- 9. Full metal shell：Aluminum-alloy classic, stable and strong.
1.Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments 2.Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
3·Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
AZOR Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal - 3 Modes True Bypass AP302
AZOR pedals have a classic mini size, are convenient and durable. True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
Easy to Control:
There are three function knobs, namely LEVEL, TONE and GAIN. Three models: Natural.Tight and Classic. You can control just these three function knobs to create the unique tones you've been looking for.
1 x AZOR Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x Pair of adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
|Item Weight||8.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 1.7 x 1.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||8.6 ounces|
|Item model number||AP-302|