The Azor AP-301 Phase is a classic analogue phaser that gives you just a bit more control over your phased sound than the average old school phaser. In addition to speed, you can also control width and feedback.
Whether you want a slight movement in your lead sound or deep and watery phase sweeps for wide cleans, this tiny little box can do it all.
- Classic Analogue Phaser
- Speed and Width Control
- True Bypass
- Input: 1/4” mono (impedance: 10k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 30Ma
AZOR Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal - Pure Analog, True Bypass AP301
- 1. SPEED：Control the sound volume with effect.
- 2. WIDTH：Adjust the intensity of width
- 3. Input & Output Jack：Analogy though 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
- 4. Power Supply：9V DC (Negative in the center).
- 5. FEEDBACK Knob：adjust the phase of the feedback.
- 6. LED Light：LED indicator shows the working state..
- 7. Full metal shell：Aluminum-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- 8. True Bypass
1. Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments.
2. Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
3· Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
AZOR pedals have a classic mini size, are convenient and durable. True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
Easy to Control
There are three function knobs, namely SPEED, WIDTH and FEEDBACK. You can control just these three function knobs to create the unique tones you've been looking for.
1 x AZOR Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x Pair of adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
|Item Weight||8.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 1.7 x 1.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Item model number||AP-301|