The AP-311 is a great little reverb pedal. Some reverbs can be overly complex and expensive, but this one is great at quickly dialing in some amazing spring reverb tones. It's true bypass and takes a 9v power supply (not included).
- Mini reverb pedal.
- Mix and Dwell controls.
- Analogue spring reverb.
- Durable construction.
- Takes 9v power only - not batteries.
- LED Light Indicator lights up when pedal is engaged.
- Aluminum-alloy body.
- True Bypass Power requirements:
- AC adapter 9v DC (center minus plug)
- Current draw: 50mA
- Input & Output Jack：1/4’’ mono audio jack
1. MIX: Controls the amount of reverb that mixes with the dry signal.
2. LED Light
3. Output Jack: 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
5. DWELL: Controls the effect
6. Power Supply input
7. Input Jack
8. Aluminum-alloy body
1. Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments
2. Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
3. Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
1 x AZOR Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x Pair of adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
|Item Weight||8.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 1.7 x 1.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Item model number||AP-311|