The AP-310 provides a smooth, vintage fuzz which sounds great. The AP-310 is more of a vintage sounding fuzz than the AP-303 pedal in the Azor range, so it's more Hendrix and Rolling Stones than say a Big Muff.
- LED Light：LED indicator shows the working state.
- Full metal shell：Aluminum-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- True Bypass for zero tone coloration.
- Wide range of uses: Perfect pedal for ambient/experimental guitarist’ performance
- Input: 1/4” mono (impedance: 10k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 50Ma
AZOR Vintage Fuzz Mini Guitar Effect Pedal - True Bypass AP-310
1. LEVEL Knob: Controls the amount of Fuzz
2. FUZZ Knob: Adjusts the depth of Fuzz tone.
3. LED Light
4. Power Supply: input
5. Output Jack: 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
6: Input Jack
8. Aluminum-alloy body
1. Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments
2. Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
3· Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
AZOR pedals have a classic mini size, are convenient and durable. True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
Easy to Control:
There are two function knobs, namely LEVEL and FUZZ.
1 x AZOR Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x Pair of adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 1.7 x 1.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Item model number||AP-310|
Vintage grit with that 60s and 70s era fuzz sound at an amazing price.
What is truly Exceptional is the customer service of MyGuitarShop.
Thank you Daniel!!! You have a loyal customer in me going forward!!