- Power Supply：9V DC (Negative in the center) - NOT INCLUDED
- Threshold knob: adjusts the amount of noise reduction
- LED Light indicator lights up when pedal is engaged
- Alluminum-alloy body
- True Bypass
- Effects Modes: 2 (Hard/Soft)
- Input: 1/4” mono jack (impedance: 1M )
- Output: 1/4” monojack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (Center Negative)
- Current Draw: 26 mA
AZOR - THE NOISE - Specifications:
1. Effects Modes: 2 (Hard/Soft)
2. Output Jack: 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
3. Power Supply: 9V DC (Center Negative).
4. Main Knob: Controls the amount of noise reduction.
5. LED indicator lights up when pedal is engaged.
6. Aluminum-Alloy body
7. Footwsitch: True Bypass
- 1. Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments
- 2. Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
- 3· Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
AZOR AP-307 - The Noise Mini Guitar Effect Pedal
AZOR pedals have a classic mini size, are convenient and durable. True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
Easy to Control
1 x AZOR Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x Pair of adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
|Item Weight||8.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 1.7 x 1.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||8.2 ounces|
|Item model number||AP307|