The AP-306 Delay may be a mini pedal but don't be fooled by its size. It has a range of uses from subtle to experimental. It features 25ms-600ms of delay time and with the controls you can go from slapback style to longer more defined delay tones. Its classic mini size makes it convenient and durable. True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
- Delay Time range: 25ms ~ 600ms.
- Mix, Repeat, and Time settings.
- True Bypass
- Aluminum-alloy body
- Power Requirements:
- AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 30mA
AZOR Delay Guitar Effect Pedal True Bypass Super Mini AP 306:
1. MIX Knob: Adjusts the volume of the delay
2. Output Jack: 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
3. REPEAT Knob: Adjusts the delay of the feedback.
4. Power Supply: 9V DC (Center Negative).
5. Time Knob: Controls delay time for 25ms-600ms.
6. Input Jack: 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
7. Aluminum-Alloy body
1. Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments
2. Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
3. Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
Easy to Control
1 x AZOR Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x Pair of adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 1.7 x 1.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||8 ounces|
|Item model number||AP-306|