Looking for a straightforward booster pedal that doesn't require too much space on your board? Then definitely take a look at this guy. The AP-304 is a transparent boost which offers loads of clean headroom. It provides you with up to 20 dBs of clean boost with a +- 15dB two band EQ. Embellishes the original tone nicely and contains true bypass.
- 20db+ clean boost with ±15db 2 band EQ, nice embellishing of original tone
- Azor Mini pedals will be perfect for minimalist and on-the-go pedalboards
- Input: 1/4” mono (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono (impedance: 10k Ohms)
- Current Draw: 6 mA
AZOR Pure Boost Guitar Effect Micro Clean Boost Pedal
1. Level Knob: Control the amount of volume with effect.
2. BASS Knob: Adjusts the intensity of Boost.
3. Tone Knob: Control the tone
4. Power Supply：9V DC (Center Negative).
5. Output Jack: 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
6. GAIN Knob: Adjusts the intensity of distortion.
7. Input Jack: 1/4" Mono Audio Jack
8. Aluminum-alloy shell
9. True Bypass
- 1. Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments
- 2. Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
- 3. Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
AZOR pedals have a classic mini size, are convenient and durable. True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
Easy to Control:
There are three function knobs, namely LEVEL, TONE and BASS. You can control just these three function knobs to create the unique tones you've been looking for.
1 x AZOR Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x Pair of adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 1.7 x 1.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Item model number||AP-304|