The AP-303 is a creamy silicon fuzz pedal which really punches above its weight. This pedal has an abundant sound. Due to its small size and exquisite fuzz it produces, the AP-303 is a blessing for the guitarist who loves dirty, gnarly distortion but is a bit tight on board space. Adorable mini outlook appearance with three simple knobs make it stand out in the crowds of some other costly pedals. A simple and classic Fuzz pedal with a full and sweet tone. It's true bypass and takes a 9V power supply (not included).
- Its compact and small size will be perfect for a minimalist, on-the-go pedalboard.
- Input: 1/4” Mono jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” Mono jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 3 mA
1. LEVEL Knob：Control the sound volume with Fuzz effect.
2. Output Jack: 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
3. Aluminum-Alloy body.
4 Tone Knob: Adjusts the depth of Fuzz tone.
5. Power Supply: 9V DC (Center Negative).
6. FUZZ Knob：Adjust the amount of Fuzz.
7. Input Jack: True Bypass.
8. LED indicator lights up when pedal is engaged
Good Fuzz Tone
Easy to Control
As you can see, the AZOR Fuzz has a novel design, classic mini size, is convenient and durable. True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
1 x AZOR Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x Pair of adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 1.7 x 1.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Item model number||AP-303|
I didn't expect much from it. I expected it to be cheaply built and tones to be average, but I couldn't have been more wrong. This is a solid pedal! Both in tones and construction. Packs a heavy punch for such a small box. I'm very impressed and will definitely get more Azor!